socialize template-help

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ann
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

i had purchased the socialize about 10 days ago. but, does not look like anything like the demo? why. please help me. i am new to this.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi ann.

Could you provide us with some further explanation? Which exactly element does't look like our demo page? Maybe some screenshot could help with better understanding the problem. Also please keep in mind, that our demo page is already after proper configuration. So probably you'll only need to enable some modules etc. and then populate your site with some content :) But like I said, if you could show us which exactly element is different then I'll more than happy to help you on this.

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

i am trying to change the color on the style template? will their be a fix for this ?

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

HI ann.

I just logged to your back-end an change the color of style to green, and everything seems to work just fine. Is there anything I'm missing ?

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

hello. thank you so much . give me a hint how to put back my company name at the top of web site?
one small thing to ask: when i input my date of birth. 02.27.1969. it comes out as : 02.26.1969.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

hi ann.

To be honest didn't change anything on your site, which element has changed ? Could you show it on some screenshot maybe?

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

hello chris.
could you please tell me how to add my company name to the top of the web site?

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

HI ann.

It would be awesome if you could show me where exactly you want to have this company name, please attach some screenshot with clarification to your next post.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • ann
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

hello chris,
i was thinking on placing the company name (Come Together) toward the top header. how do i do that?

10 years 2 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Ann,

In regard to your other post i have discussed with you, I have looked at this and find there are some options that are not functioning correctly. I will get our Socialize Support person to look at this issue when he comes on shift today (approx 6 hours from this reply)

Until then could you let me know if you have installed Joomla 3.2.2 from a fresh installation or have you upgraded from a previous version. The reason i ask this is the joomla administrator section appears to have some faults in it. Eg changing the default administrator template is not functioning and the layout has sections missing form it. Please let me know

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Ann,
There is a major problem with the joomla package you have installed.
You may need to install fresh joomla 3.2.2
Here the scenario with screenshot.
1. joomla-3.2.2-admin-panel-broken.png
2. Joomla322-actual-Administration-Control-Panel.png
3. joomla-admin-broken-Template Manager-also-broken.png
4. Socialize-template-backend-at-Joomla322-Administration-Template-Manager.png
So I will recommend to you to have installed fresh Joomla 3.2.2 package and then try jomsocial and socialize template.
After that if you need help with some configurations then feel free to ask.
We are with you.
Thanks

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Sorry previous reply failed to upload attached file, So here the rest

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Ann,
We have not received any response back from you in over 7 days, and would like to know if you consider this issue to be resolved. If you have any further questions related with this topic, simply reply to this post.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński