I have some unpublished articles that still are shown as related articles at the bottom of my articles. If try to read more in that articles it gives you error (because are unpublished articles). How can I do to remove that articles from the related articles??
You have an example here:
I Asked that before and some expert tried to help, but did nothing. I need a solution and I dont have an answer. can anyone help me?
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you