Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
There is a problem when working with an avatar.
Here's the scenario:
1. In the avatar change window, I uploaded a photo
2. But then I changed my mind about changing the avatar and clicking "Close" (or a cross in the upper right corner). Obviously this should mean that I do not want to continue changing the avatar. I DO NOT click "Save Thumbnail".
3. But when the page is reloaded, the avatar still changes.
I think it's wrong. It should be possible to cancel the action.
JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
When u upload a photo the photo is starting to upload on site for the profile.
If you closed the box it means the thumbnail is not saved that is an option showing after uploading of image
, As you have not clicked on saving thumbnail it use the same profile pic that is upload, not the thumbnail. If you do not want to use it click on Remove Avatar.
Then you have extra buttons on the forms. Let me show you.
1. If in order to change the avatar, I must first delete the old avatar, then the "Upload photo" button is extra (pic.1)
2. Because with an existing avatar, uploading a new picture changes the old avatar. Then the "Close" button is superfluous (pic.2).
3. As a result, the correct behavior of uploading an avatar with your algorithm is pic.3