Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

I have a developer account. Can my paid memberships process automatically?

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I became a Developer Member in December so I have access to JomSocial, JoomlArt and GavickPro resources. I am wondering if there is something among these resources that processes paid memberships automatically.

Right now we are manually processing paid memberships and we fall behind which angers new members.Free members can process their own membership. So that isn't an issue. But, I'd really like to have a way to have paid memberships process automatically. If these three resources don't have something like this, is there an outside resource? And, if so what does it cost?

Thanks!

Laurie

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Laurie,
I am not understanding the issue you had with membership, As I can you are an active member here and full access to download all products at Jomsocial.com.
For the Free/paid membership plans could you give me more information as Jomsocial does not have any options to add membership plan, Kindly give me complete details of the issue how to check this issue on your site or if its related to your membership.
I will check your request on this topic.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

I have a site that uses JomSocial. On that site I have two kinds of membership. I have PAID members. They click a link on our site and are taken to Payal to pay for one of our three paid memberships. Once they pay, I get an alert from PayPal. I then go in and have to manually set up their account in Joomla. That member information carries over to JomSocial but I have to designate, in JomSocial, what level of paid member they are. Then I have to send out a welcome letter.

Recently I added a FREE account option and I see how much easier that processing is. I wish there was some way to make my paid membership processing as easy (or nearly as easy) as processing my FREE memberships.

Since I have a Developer's account, I have access to resources for JomSocial, JoomlArt and Gavick Pro. I am wondering if there is a program available through JomSocial, JoomlArt or Gavick Pro that would help me automate processing of my PAID memberships.

Hope this is more clear. Hope you can help.

Laurie

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi Laurie,
I am not understanding the issue you had with membership, As I can you are an active member here and full access to download all products at Jomsocial.com.
For the Free/paid membership plans could you give me more information as Jomsocial does not have any options to add membership plan, Kindly give me complete details of the issue how to check this issue on your site or if its related to your membership.
I will check your request on this topic.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Jomsoicla does not have any inbuilt payment system plan, As i checked you are using Multiporifle on your site that will only
Give users a different profile. The payment system is not handled by JS.
There are 3rd party extensions that support integration with Jomsocial: www.jomsocial.com/addons/search?searchword=payment
Please make sure with extension provider that it works for latest Jomsocial that is installed on your site without causing any issue.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Laurie
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thank you for the straightforward answer.

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi
Jomsoicla does not have any inbuilt payment system plan, As i checked you are using Multiporifle on your site that will only
Give users a different profile. The payment system is not handled by JS.
There are 3rd party extensions that support integration with Jomsocial: www.jomsocial.com/addons/search?searchword=payment
Please make sure with extension provider that it works for latest Jomsocial that is installed on your site without causing any issue.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński