Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Name, email and other fields can't be changed - keep reverting

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louise
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

We are still talking about the same user Pankaj (JS). You already have the screengrabs illustrating the multiple field issue, which is still happening despite us deleting the JJ account that appeared to have linked itself to the JS one. In fact, there are now five fields of everything. I can upload another screengrab if you need it.
I'm not sure how or where the other name you mention (DJ) comes into it though?
Thanks for your efforts in attempting to resolve this and apologies for the tardy reply. I have been out of the office.
P.S. Is this string public by the way? If so, would it be possible to delete any reference to our member's full names please.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Louise,
It seems there is miscommunication/confusion for those users because at my end they are showing fine.
No more duplicate fields.I would suggest you to share your skype or you can contact me on my skype
I will check and help you to fix it, without screenshot its hard for me to give you details here.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński