Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
Hi i need your help a location of a string "All" which appear every time my user update his information (see attachment". I've asked to Joomlaxi as i use their software JSPT but they said that problem is coming from Jomsocial.
Description : remove "All" string in profile stream, the first string " changed profiletype to " is not a problem and i know how to change it
This is the step to reproduce:
login in the frontend Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it. and
go to profile -> Edit : make some changes then return to the user's profile
Thank you for contacting us.
I'm sorry but this issue doesn't come from JomSocial.
JomSocial by default do not have stream activity (or point rule) for profile type change - thus can't produce such an activity.
Activity is clearly related with profile type as it says: User x changed profiletype to Z.
It seems that "All" is a kind of profile type in JSPT.
You may do a simple test - set up a new clear site and install JomSocial.
Create few profile types. Log in and follow your own replication steps.
You may also try on our demo site or Community.
So whole activity comes from JSPT and as such they should know what language constants or variables it uses.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you