Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Chat page: Make avatar clickable at

6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.

Can you please make somewhere in the Chat clickable avatar, so we can click on it, navagate to profile and know who is we talking with (where is he from).

thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

I get info on hover over avatar in current chat. See att.

Attachments:
6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi. I don't use "Profile Card" feature, so it's problem for me.

Sorry for my English
6 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, JS team. Can you please looks at this issue later? I don’t know how does forum works (if only clients discuss it and there is no “no answer” mark) and should I bump to allow support see it or not? Thanks.

Sorry for my English
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello, JS team. Can you please looks at this issue later?

Sorry for my English
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Sorry, the conversation was missed from Mods.
The options are work with Profile card feature.
You can enable it on your site as well > Jomsocial > Theme Designer > Profile > Enable profile card: prnt.sc/idg6u4

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi. I don't use "Profile Card" feature, because user don’t like it, so it's problem for me. :(

Sorry for my English
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Profile card feature is implemented to get this as well.If you want to customise it, you need to hack the core files of Jomsocial to customise it as per your site only. Sorry, This is something that cannot be added by default as its personal customisations.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński