Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
The more user has chat messages, the slowly site works
1) I updated JS4.3 to JS4.4 (site speed was very well)
2) Use only "JS Notification" module (without Toolbar)
2) Later I run cronjob, and every day (every 5 min.) it convert old private messages to new chat messages?
3) Login as "demo" or "anonim" (users with few messages) - pages loads very well.
4) Login as "slepoy" user with tons of messages - pages loads very slow.
I noticed: the more user has chat messages, the slowly site works.
Also click on "Bell" icon at "JS Notification" module - it INSTANTLY load BIG list of chats (without any "load gif animation" and waitings).
May be this list doesn't allow "slepoy" user to load pages faster? and load this list every time (on every page navigation)?
So it's hard to use site if user has lots of chats (messages).
Can you please look at it?
You can be free to turn off "JCH Optimise" plugin, Cache.
Hi. May be also is better to display in JS Notification's module:
1) all chats with unread messages
2) few (5) latest chats (with read messages).
and don't display all chats (it too much) because we have now "View all" button?
JomSocial ActiveGURU ActivePublisher ActiveAdAgency ActiveiSEO ActiveSocialize Active
We are working on the site load improvement,, I was trying to access your site for the chat bar issue you posted but the account details are no more working now.
Can you edit your first post and submit the working details again.
Let me know with a reply here :)