Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Advanced Member Search - Not returning correct results

6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louise
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

The correct results aren't showing up when searching by specific fields in the "Search by city, region, type, role and/or subject area" section. Name, First Name and Last Name searches all seem to work fine, but the rest of the fields don't - either returning no result found (even when we know the members are there) or returning the same few results no matter what you actually searched for!

I've been through and checked as much of the system and settings as I can but can't find a problem. Any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks!

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

I just tested this and the result is correct ..

please check again on your side, or maybe you give me the screenshot

thank you!

Attachments:
6 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Louise
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

After further testing on our side, it appears that this problem only happens to non-Super User accounts (and your account is a Super User). I've created a normal member account for you to try so hopefully you can see the same problem we are seeing.

Thanks!

6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Because some of users set their profile data for friends only.. if registered user search some fields and some user have friends only privacy so the users data cant be found then :)

I hope it will help.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński