Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Home page on mobile devices

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello team,

i need to change the way that home page is displaying on mobile devices. By default when home page icon is pressed (on the toolbar) a new window is opening on the left side of the page and inside that window it is displaying the home page selection. I would like to change that behaviour, instead of opening that window it will direct going to the home page. Is that possible?

Please advise as well

Thank you

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

Thank you for contacting us.
You mean off canvas menu. No this can't be changes. Icon that appears in mobile in not the same as home icon in desktop view.
In desktop view all icons could easy fit viewport - in mobile (obviously) they can't. That's why off canvas icon appear and allow to choose from selection of icons.
If you change that you'll lost access to all other options.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello again,

i think this is not off-canvas menu, because off-canvas menu is displayed in the right side of the menu when the upper right button on the screen is pressed, That menu is displayed on the left side of the menu when home button is pressed which is the first button on the taskbar.

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

You probably mean that button: prntscr.com/fy0fph
When clicked: prntscr.com/fy0g46

This is correct behavior of JomSocial Toolbar. Changing this will effect with lack of internal navigation.

- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Yes is exactly that button, the only difference is that in the new windows I have only the Home selection, not Photos or Videos like your screenshot is showing. At least where can I add more choices for example Photos, Videos etc like the JomSocial toolbar in Windows?

Thank you

6 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

HI.

This menu displays all menu items that you should have in JomSocial Toolbar.
If you don't have them it means that you removed them or disabled them.
They need to be enabled or recreated in this form:

|— Change Profile Picture
|— Change Profile Video
|— Edit Profile
|— Edit Details
|— Privacy
|— Preferences
|— Customize My Page
Friends
|— Show All
|— Search
|— Advanced Search
|— Invite Friends
|— Request Sent
|— Pending my approval
Groups
Photos
Videos
Events

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński