Support team is available Monday to Friday
From 12AM to 4PM (UTC Time)
i have a couple of issues suddenly discovered on my site:
1. I am getting errors like the following message on the stream:
Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /var/www/vhosts/doitliketakemoney.gr/httpdocs/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/stream/actions.php on line 14
2. On the module JS Hello Me instead of displaying Photos, Videos, Events of the current user as it should, it displays all the Photos, Videos etc of all users. Additionally it wont displaying the correct number of photos, videos etc belonging (uploaded by) to the current user
3. On the module JS Videos it cannot open videos uploaded from youtube, i am getting an error when trying to open videos uploaded: "Warning Invalid video ID provided" and it cannot played that videos at all.
Please check and advice as well in order to solve these issues
Thank you for contacting us.
1. Your server has enabled error reporting so having Joomla! default settings it displays a notice.
I disabled error reporting in Joomla!
You may ignore that notice as it won't influence your system performance in any way.
2. I've logged in and it displays correct number:
Numbers are the same.
3. Please, try to upgrade your installation to JomSocial 4.3.4 as you use 4.3.3.
Regarding issue No 2, is not displayed the correct number of photos and videos. Lets discuss about videos, total number of videos uploaded are 9 and gmantzoukas_sjc9lz4f had uploaded only 2 of them, so in My Videos should display 2 not 3 and if you are going to press on My Videos it should display only the 2 videos uploaded by gmantzoukas_sjc9lz4f correct or not? Right now if you press on My Videos it will display all 9 videos something is now correct because it is reffering to the videos uploaded by gmantzoukas_sjc9lz4f not all the people.
Same if you press on My Photos it will display only an album containing 5 photos not uploaded by gmantzoukas_sjc9lz4f but by Natalya that is not correct.
If I understood well My Photos and My Videos should correspond to the user logged in not all the photos and videos uploaded by all, correct or not?
Please check and let me know.
Issue is caused by navigation error. You removed whole JomSocial Toolbar menu with items.
That results with navigational issue.
You need to create JomSocial Toolbar menu with type: jomsocial.
Then recreate menu items in this form:
|— Change Profile Picture
|— Change Profile Video
|— Edit Profile
|— Edit Details
|— Customize My Page
|— Show All
|— Advanced Search
|— Invite Friends
|— Request Sent
|— Pending my approval