Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Suggestion: Merge (combine) 2 comments from 1 user

6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.

I would like to suggest combine-fuction: merge 2 (and more) comments from 1 user, that was posted in *** minutes (with small time interval).
2+ comments take lots of space.
Thanks.

Sorry for my English
Attachments:
6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Thank you for the idea, but for this we dont have any plan soon.

thank you!

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi. Do you plan to discuss this improvement (feature) suggestion for future major release (JS 4.5 or 4.6 may be)? Thanks :)

Sorry for my English
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Don't try to fix user errors with additional functionality. User can always copy text, delete post, edit previous with pasting deleted post. Otherwise, there should be script that checks if two consecutive posts are from same user and then add new button "Merge" to allow merging two posts. Those posts can have image and text or just text or just image. Too much CPU time because user created new post instead of editing old one. No body can fix these :)
youtu.be/6DUqvwFwnWs?t=1m11s

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Now I see. Stupid idea :)

Sorry for my English
6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

No, idea is great, but implementing it is not appropriate usage of available resources :)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński