Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Suggestion: Content author get user points if other likes his stuff

6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.
I would like ti suggest it as default rules: Add award for users that share conetent.

If user1 likes user2's video (photo, stream post or other stuff) I suggest user2 (author) get user points. So he can geg "reward".

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

Thank you for the idea, we cant promise will implemented this feature, you also already ask the same suggestion on featured by admin.. the solution for now you can add the point manually from backend.

thank you!

6 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hello.
Can you please give me a hint how to edit rule "Add points when user like a video" (videos.like).
Now it works in this way: "UserA likes UserB's video". => UserA get user points.
I would like to set it this way: "UserA likes UserB's video". => UserB get user points. (may be the same for video, album, discussion etc)

What file should I edit?
/components/com_community/libraries/core.php
/components/com_community/libraries/userpoints.php
/components/com_community/templates/jomsocial/layouts/activities/videos/like.php

Thanks.

Sorry for my English
6 years 7 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi,

you need modify this file components/com_community/libraries/userpoints.php, but on that function you dont get userId from userB, so you need to think add userid from userB

thank you!

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Sorry, but I still didn't found the way of editing.
Can you please discuss this feature. Site members wants to get award :)
Thanks.

Sorry for my English
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The idea was discussed but it can be when there is more considered when there is more demand to add new features on it.
Currently, you can use the suggested shared by support team member to customise the points.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński