Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Navigation Issues - Photos

6 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello !

We are perfoming our tests and we found a navigation issue that we believe should be changed in order to provide the same final user experience.

When you click on Photos, a sub-menu with 4 options opens: My pictures | Member albuns | Event albuns | Group albuns.

But if you click on My pictures, the sub-menu disappears.

Is there anyway the sub-menu keeps the 4 options (My pictures | Member albuns | Event albuns | Group albuns) during the navigation process?

Please note I am not asking to create something only for us, as the Videos menu, for example, works as we are suggesting.

Best regards,

Diego

6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Diego,

Thank you for reporting, we will fix this issue soon.

cheers!

6 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Diego,

To fix this you need modify this file components/com_community/views/photos/view.html.php, find this code :

//@since 4.2.1, no submenu is needed in my photos
                    return;
change to
//@since 4.2.1, no submenu is needed in my photos
                     //return;

find this code :
$this->view->addSubmenuItem('index.php?option=com_community&view=photos&task=newalbum&userid=' . $my->id, JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_PHOTOS_CREATE_PHOTO_ALBUM'), '', true);
change to
//$this->view->addSubmenuItem('index.php?option=com_community&view=photos&task=newalbum&userid=' . $my->id, JText::_('COM_COMMUNITY_PHOTOS_CREATE_PHOTO_ALBUM'), '', true);

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński