Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Problem with - All Members

6 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

prntscr.com/f7f0ys
Hi there
1. if I click on " all members" database error occurs.

Another Problem is
2. if I click "standard search" link, SEO link is not rewritten instead full length. This results in empty template without search options.
prntscr.com/f7f0ys

Thank you guys

6 years 11 months ago
Licenses:

HI, Peter.

Thank you for contacting us.
I'll assign developer to investigate both issues further.
He'll contact you at Monday.

Site behave a bit awkward - seems like frontpage doesn't follow backend settings.
It apply to URLs and SEF...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter
6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

- Please you check, do you have custom profile with field type gender? if no you need create it
- If you dont need field gender, so you need disable matchmaking configuration from Pre-features configuration->Layouts
- If those solution doesnt help, would you mind provide me your site url, PhpMyadmin and FTP access, please?

thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas,
Yes, I have delated the fields " Gender " in custom profile. No positive result.

2. Problem: The second issue would be site shows always advanced search: www.ecavall.de/index.php?option=com_comm...h&task=advancesearch
If you cut out "advanced" link than result is ok. Looks like link is not properly rewritten by SEO rewrite.

3. Since I have switched to “ssl cefiticate” Homepage of Jomsocial does not fully accept “ssl cefiticate”. Probably just a simple setting issue.

I think it´s best to give you full root server access. Root server panel is quiet simple running with Plesk. There is only one domain running in plesk www.ecavall.de . From there you switch Easley to PHP My Admin. This way you be able to check if other settings maybe wrong.

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

1. seems the original issue already solved right?
2. do you mean this page ? www.ecavall.de/index.php?option=com_comm...w=search&task=search , this page should be removed and redirected to adv. search, right now we only have 1 page search. that is adv. search
3. I dont understand this, would you mind provide me more information maybe with screenshots as well.

thank you!

6 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Peter
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Dimas

The problem with my site is, there more errors.

1. All Members Link are not working
Screenshot: prntscr.com/f8duej

I could not fix this problem by delating “gender” in profiles settings. I gave you full root server access, did you get the information Dimas?

2. Search Link should be just “standard search” not advanced. If you link in JomSocial menu Link Options e.g. standard search, it will lead you straight forward to advanced search. which is wrong. Try to delate link and connect again to standard search. ( I have backups )
Screenshot> prntscr.com/f8dwl1

3. Fake profiles in configuration settings cannot be delated. In fact, delating any Photo or User Information seems to be not possible. Also, Activity Stream Entry’s cannot be delated in Admin Backend JomSocial Configuration Panel.
Screenshot> prntscr.com/f8dyfa

4. Only the JomSocial Entry page indicates an error in SSL Certificate settings:
Screenshot prntscr.com/f8e6tv
all other pages accept SSL with no problems.

It should be like this. ( Only JS Entry page)
Screenshot: prnt.sc/f8e82j

Because there some more issues in errors I put them all together to save time Dimas. I apologize for a that. Thank you

6 years 11 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Peter,

1. I disabled "Matchmaking mode" from Pro-Features->Layouts for fixing this, and works fine now

2. Actually the “standard search” already removed by us from latest mayor version, but on some URL that “standard search” still accessable, on next package we will redirect it to adv. search, adn totally removed “standard search”
3. You need run cron job, so the rest like video,photo etc.. data will be deleted
4. Seems you have module issue on jomsocial home page, look this console error, I see some error from 3rd party plugins

on our jomsocial community we also use https and works fine

thank you!

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński