Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
profiles set to Members or Friends are blocked from view. only public works
I'm sorry but I can't confirm your issue.
I have two users on your site michal and michal4.
They ware able to view each profile BEFORE they become friends.
And AFTER they become friends they are also able to do that.
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
I think I know what it is - I have the chat sync with jomsocial messages set to off so when people are chatting and not moving around the site, their sessions are expiring so when they do go to a profile, they're actually not logged in so obviously they can't see Members content