Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Profile types selection in register

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

I have 4 different profiles: basic one, basic two and premium one, premium two. Basic is free and Premium is with cost (using Payplans). When a new user register to my community has to select between basic one and basic two. I don't want to show premium one and premium two. I've tried to unpublish this two profiles but users can't upgrade their profiles when they are basic.

I want to show only in register Basic one and Basic two and, when they are users in my community, they can upgrade to premium one or premium two.

I'm working in my dev site

Thanks

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

do you mean at this page?

I cant see any profile types with name: Basic one and Basic two

please elaborate more. we need to do it by using CSS to hide it.

Regards

Attachments:
8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,

I mean "Industria Premium" and "Profesional Premium". They would be hidden from this registration page.

Thanks

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi,

please put this CSS code at /templates/yoo_avion/styles/InfinityInner/css/custom.css

.cRegister .jsProfileType li:nth-child(1), .cRegister .jsProfileType li:nth-child(2) {
  display: none;
}

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Rosa Maria
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński