Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Notifications don't appear for Kunena posts, but do appear for other events

8 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:
I have created two "Registered" users in Joomla 3.4.8 running JomSocial 4.1.5 using Kunena 4.0.8. And, I have configured both of their accounts in JomSocial to receive email and system alerts for everything.

When I post to the forum with user A (who is subscribed to the topic) and user B replies to the post, user A gets and email notification but does not get a system notification.

User A will get email notifications AND system notifications for other events, like private messages and friend requests. But, he does not get a system notification for a forum post reply of his.

I have set the cron job up properly, and I have set the refresh rate to 30,000 miliseconds.

What am I doing wrong?

PS. Use the Test/Development Site Information to log in. The site is still in development and we haven't switched the DNS to the domain you have on record for our subscription yet.

STEPS TO REPLICATE:
RESULT
EXPECTED RESULT
BROWSER

8 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Elliot,

Your issue is releated with kunena issue, not jomsocial issue. I suggest you post your issue to Kunena Forum.

thank you!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński