Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Setting up a login process

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired

ISSUE SUMMARY:

Basically I'm using a test user to see how the login system works with joomsocial. I set the user up via Joomla's native user management system. I've created a page out of the 'front page' menu item. I've entered the test details into the login form. I've set up a redirect from the login page to go the profile page, but when i press the button to login I receive a message saying something like: 'you don't have the permissions to view this page'

I'd appreciate some insight into this.

Also, Is there any documentation on sucessfully setting up a login and logout process? I haven't been able to find it on the site.

Kind regards

8 years 8 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Daniela,

you issue not clear for me. I created test user as student (joomla user group). and I can logged it and redirected to profile page:

and about setting up a login and logout process you can using jomsocial redirect plugin.

Regards

Attachments:
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński