Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

List of a profil typ

9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi, i will show a list of a special profil typ. In this case it is the members in the team. I have a typ team and will show a list of them. Is this possible?

9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ronny Wunderlich.

You mean that you want to create different profile for team members like e.g goalkeeper, forward and so on?
Then you could use Multiprofiles and create profiles for each, then assign profile fields to them.
When it's done, list of available profiles will be displayed upon member registration.

Please read: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Multiprofiles

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have different profile types. Basic and Team. And now i will show a list with the Team Member. I search in Menu Types, but i cat find such a list.

9 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Ronny Wunderlich.

So you want to have link in your menu that will display full list of members with basic profile and team member profile? Is that right?

Then each profiles should have at leas ONE field that is specific for that profile type.
Login to frontend as Super User, browse to advanced search, set search for values in that specific field (separately fo basic and team). And his search. You should have list of results that contain only members with that specific field. Now you could save result list in menu (save link will appear next to search button): prntscr.com/61p61n

After slicking save link you'll have: prntscr.com/61p6e7

Type in title and choose menu where you want to save this search list.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ronny Wunderlich
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński