Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Profile Apps only for Members

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

How can i show "Profile Activity Stream" - "Friends Profile App Box" and "Groups Profile App Box" only for Members like it works on Frontpage?

Template: Bubble ;-)

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

You'll need to wrap those elements with a condition:

<?php if ($my->id !=0) { ?>
      <div clas="my_div">something</div>
<?php } ?>

Do overrides for files:

ROOT/com_community/templates/default/groups.viewgroup.php - "Groups Profile App Box"

and

ROOT/components/com_community/templates/default/profile.index.php "Profile Activity Stream" - "Friends Profile App Box"

look for sidebar elements.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

thanks michal..i tried your suggestion and sidebar elements are hidden but it's destroyed my joomla Template Layout. so i think we need here another great extended tutorial from you ;-)

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi.

From what you describe it seems that you applied it incorrect. Somewhere condition cut outs a part of div structure.
You need to add opening and ending for condition in proper way.
You didn't enclosed within a whole sidebar?
Try with bit by bit... applying this hack require a good text editor that will mark opening and closing div element.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

hi Michal, yes you are right it was the wrong position inside profile.index.php now it works for me!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński