Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.
1. This is known issue. In Socialize template, JomSocial toolbar is disabled. You restored it and now there are two logout buttons that are in conflict. So you changed default state by customization, what breaks this feature.
I assign template developer to that issue.
2. I disabled SEF to explain navigation issue. You caused it :) You misconfigured menu. You have too much JomSocial home elements. So menu items inherit different menu item ids... this is quite complicated issue and few users had it before creating multilanguage sites. Please, read this topic:
- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.
- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
The main jomsocial toolbar can be disable from site admin > components > jomsocial > configuration > layout > Display Settings > Show Toolbar = Off
btw, i am unable to login with access credential and also not seeing ftp info for checking necessary things.
Please correct the access credentials and fill the ftp info by editing your first post of this topic.