Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Logout and Profile Menu unresponsive

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • CHIBUZO
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

HI
The profile menu and the log off button have become unresponsive. When user logs off, the button does nothing. Also all the profile menu items redirect to the activity stream.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Chibuzo.

1. This is known issue. In Socialize template, JomSocial toolbar is disabled. You restored it and now there are two logout buttons that are in conflict. So you changed default state by customization, what breaks this feature.

I assign template developer to that issue.

2. I disabled SEF to explain navigation issue. You caused it :) You misconfigured menu. You have too much JomSocial home elements. So menu items inherit different menu item ids... this is quite complicated issue and few users had it before creating multilanguage sites. Please, read this topic: www.jomsocial.com/forum/modules-plugins-...th-enabled-sef#87106

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • CHIBUZO
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Dluzak,

Thanks for your response. Is there a way to disable it again (jomsocial toolbar)?

Regards

Chibuzo

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi CHIBUZO,
The main jomsocial toolbar can be disable from site admin > components > jomsocial > configuration > layout > Display Settings > Show Toolbar = Off
btw, i am unable to login with access credential and also not seeing ftp info for checking necessary things.
Please correct the access credentials and fill the ftp info by editing your first post of this topic.
Thanks

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • CHIBUZO
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

HI

Please try again with same credentials.

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi CHIBUZO,
Now the access credential is working fine.
I have informed the logout issue to our developer, once it is solved I will let you know.
Thanks

9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi CHIBUZO,
I have updated the toolbar module and now the logout button is working fine.
Please check.
Thanks

9 years 7 months ago
    Topic Author
  • CHIBUZO
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Thank you very much.

Its working perfectly.

However, the notifications seem to have a highlight even when there is no new notifications. Check out attached image.

Regards

Attachment Untitled.png not found

Attachments:
9 years 7 months ago
Licenses:

Hi CHIBUZO,
This issue should be fixed with our latest jomsocial release 3.2.1.4
Please upgrade your package if not yet so.
Let me know if you are still facing same problem after upgrade.
Thanks

The following user(s) said Thank You: CHIBUZO
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński