Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Filtered all streams

9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Raul
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello, i have a little question...
In the stream i see all the comments. When one user login in jomsocial he can see all the comment in the stream but i wan to show only the comment of friends...I change the configuration in jomsocial panel but i not sure that is ok.

Could help me?...and said me if its possible only see the comments of friend or members group.

Thanks for all

Attachments:
9 years 9 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Raul.

You shouel set:

Backend -> Components -> JomSocial -> Configuration -> Layout -> Default Frontpage Activity Filter (Filtro de actividades en portada) -> User & Friends (Usuario y Amigos)

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
9 years 9 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Raul
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hello, sorry im very busy but i test that you say me and i not sure. Im going to explain again:

I have USER 1, USER 2 and USER 3. USER 1 and USER 2 are friends in jomsocial but USER 3 is not friend, USER 3 hasnt got friends.
If USER 3 login in Jomsocial and go to streaming must be empty because he hasnt got friend and he doesnt write a activity.

With the configuration that you said me doesnt work. Could you help me?

9 years 6 months ago
Licenses:

Hi, Raul.

I apologize for really delayed answer... I just found your thread. Somehow it wasn't displayed on my list.
Make sure that you're using latest JomSocial release.
This setting I provided you works on 100%.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński