Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Modify the registration page redirection for logged users

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

currently, when a logged user go to the registration page (menu link Register), he's redirected to the JomSocial frontpage (because he's already registered). My problem is that I don't use the social network dimension of Jomsocial (for now), so I do'nt want that users see this page (see screenshot). Is it possible to modify this redirection toward the default homepage of my website?
Note that I can't use the Jomsocial Redirect plugin, as I use Redirect to Edit plugin, and both are not compatible...
Thank you,

Attachments:
9 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ludivine,

Well, Iam sorry mayba I dont understand your request so cleary, so do you want to disabled Jomsocial at all? you can disable it in Extension manager.

Thank you

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

it's my use of Jomsocial which is unusal, and I sent my request too quickly :-)
Currently, Jomsocial is just to create Private Space and work with Personal Goals Manager, to ensure users individual monitoring of personal physical training program.
In the future, users will be linked together and constitute a social network, but not for instance.
That's why I need Jomsocial, but users should not see the page of the screenshot (I think it's frontpage).

If they are logged in and go to the registration page (this is not the normal scenario but it could happen if users click again on the registration link), they come to the Jomsocial frontpage. I'd like that they come to the homepage of my site.

Hope my explanations are clear enough!

9 years 10 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Ludivine,

I think you need setup the Jomsocial as home page, and set it for public.. and you configure all module for registered only and set the activity stream for members only (Jomsocial configuration->layout->Show Activity Stream)

I hope it will help.

thank you

9 years 10 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I finally found the solution by disabling the SEF functionality, and the link "/inscription" is well redirected toward the homepage of the site for registered users...
So it's ok for me!

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński