Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Module Images not showing in Other User's Profile View.

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pharaoh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

1. Since upgrading to 3.2.0.5 when I go to view my friends profile or any other member than myself the images appear broken.
(UPDATE: Since I posted this I checked and now it is pulling from a different template.)
2. The logout button on the JS Toolbar and the Community toolbar are not working. (Please don't delete my JS Toolbar I want to keep it.)

9 years 11 months ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Pharaoh,

1st issue : which image do you mean ? the weather image ? if it's not, maybe you can provide screenshoots about this issue :)
2nd issue : i think you hacked our socialize code because as default, if you are using socialize, JS Toolbar will disappear because socialize already had top toolbar.. you can't activate 2 toolbars once time.. this can make javascript conflict..

i suggest you to revert your socialize modification into default state, if you still want to use 2 toolbars, you must find a way how to avoid javascript conflict..

Warm Regards,

David

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pharaoh
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Please see the attached files, and please notice that the toolbar is turned off and that IS NOT THE PROBLEM! Please log into the front end and look around. Thanks.

9 years 11 months ago
  • David
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Pharaoh,

i can't see any file attached :) by the way, i tried login into your backend and it seems working fine now with the logout from socialize logout button but i saw you removed logout button from jomsocial toolbar..

Warm Regards,

David

9 years 11 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Pharaoh
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Here it is.

Attachment templateproblems.pdf not found

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

9 years 11 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Pharaoh,
I am experiencing login failed problem.
Can you correct the access credentials please.
Thanks

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński