Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Upgraded to 2.8, when users delete their self it ask for moderation by admi

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

hi guys and thanks in advance! I just upgraded to Jomsocial 2.8, I noticed that when a user deletes it self it is not completely deleted but it ask for moderation from administrator this is really counterproductive since i have thousands of members and deletions are very frequents, I don't want to manually approve every delete. is there an option to turn this of or any other solution? deletion should be a choice of users. is in the test environment if you want to check

thanks again

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Salomon,

You can configure it in Jomsocial configuration->site->Allow Profile Deletion set to No

I hope it will help

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Thank Dimas for the help, but maybe I didn't explain fine.
That I need is skip the moderation, I don't wanna disallow the profile deletion.
I need allow to the users delete their profile, but without need of the admin moderation.
There is any setting to do it or it is needed modify the jomsocial core code to do it?

Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Salomon,

Oh I see, i am sorry, actually admin have the main role for this, admin should delete the user completely manually,

if user delete his account in frontend, the system will delete his all photos, video, group etc (all jomsocial things) but the account is still available in Joomla user list (but blocked)

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński