Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Please I need help with the new upgrade and so many users cannot upload pic

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Torrance,

The upgrading works succesfully, please let me know if your issue is still exist.

Anyway, I found another issue with jomsocial in backend, i need cpanel access for fixing this, can you provide it please?

thank you

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi,

I just check everything I think your jomsocial is working fine, did you hack the code before? did you have any backup before you mentioned us for doing upgrading?

Anyway you FTP is not working for me, I can login with it but i dont see any folder.. so I decided to upgrade jomsocial like you said via ijoomla installer.

FYI : you used very old and not stable jomsocial version before, which that is RC version not stable version, that RC version is no longer on our support scope actually.. so we installed with the newest stable package

Thank you

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I will fix that like your original screenshoot, but your FTP is not working, please check it

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I only can access backend access, but not for FTP access..I dont know how long I will take it, BUT please provide us correct information..this issue just simple, we need change the original jomsocial banner with your own.. AND if possible you have your own image banner please give it to me, so I dont need search it into your folders.

thank you very much

10 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Torrence,

I am the support manager and have been made aware for your replies to this topic.We are happy to restore the custom image you had on your site and simply replying with the request would have been adequate. To do this we will need to you correct the ftp access details. Please do so and we will rectify the error.

However We will not accept your obscene language and abuse to our staff on our support forum.. If it continues then i will lock the post. I understand you are angry but this is not acceptable. This can and will be rectified so please supply the correct information and lets move on.

We wait your response.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Torrance,

We will issue a refund as per your request please confirm your payment method and i will have it processed, please send the information to billing at jomsocial dot com

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński