Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Notification in Application ToolBar Not Showing

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

In previous JS releases, the following:

<!-- Application Tabs' Toolbar -->

Each of the tabs had the following:
<?php if($alertNewXXXXX){ echo '<span></span>'; } ?>

It would generate a red * so that people would know to go there. There is a similar function on the socialize toolbar:
<span class="counter"><?php echo count($bulletins); ?></span>

If this is a bug, could you please send me the code so that I could could show the following:
count($bulletins)

The same way it works with he new socialize template?

thanks!

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

Do you mean notification number like my screenshoot?

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Lower, on the tabs. See "*" attached. Instead of a "*" I would like the count like the screenshot you sent.

Dimas,

I have been working on our older installs of JS, and I don't know if you have been told this before but JS2 works a lot better than JS3. I would prefer the JS2 template on JS3. JS3 has too many bugs, too many missing functions. The only way I've been able to access them is because I remember them from JS2, and I've added them to JS3.

I'm going to have to launch our site as it is, but I do hope you have a release with all the fixes the site needs, especially with the js cWindows issues fixed.

Lastly, can you send me the files where the endless scrolling is working properly as well as the link to the beta testing program.

Thanks!

Attachments:
10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

I really sorry, we cant help you fixing the old issue from old jomsocial version, please you read our support scope here www.jomsocial.com/support-policy "Outdated Versions", anyway I suggest you try out the version 3.2 RC1, we just released today, in that version we also fix the cwindow issue and you will find the cool new features there

thank you

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński