Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

How to set up the after login page?

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • linda
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Can you please advise how to set up?

I would like to try to setup.

Thanks.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, linda.

As I advised it's better to use Hello me module than bother with any overrides for Joomla core login form module.
I haven't touched you Login From module before I fixed redirections for login and logout.
Cris fix just stopped to work (maybe it was overwritten during upgrade?) and this is rather user/Joomla! issue than JomSocial.
So lets focus on lasting solution that involves using JomSocial addons.

I enabled hello me module for you. You enable it just like any other Joomla! module.
You assign it to required module position (in this case position-7) and allow to display on all pages. That's it :)

Now you shouldn't have any issues with redirections and/or with link to register page.

Go to: Backend -> Extensions -> Module Manager -> Community - Hello Me module, edit it and fiddle with its settings.
Here is documentation for this: documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Hello_Me

May I ask you, when you want to add something to the thread, to edit your previous reply and just add it? Instead of add 3 posts in a row...

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • linda
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Michal,

How can I change the words for "Community - Hello Me"? I want to change to size of the font and also the words.

Sure, I will just update it in the future of my post.

Thanks.

Linda

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi, linda.

Size of the font is exact the same as it was in previous module )
But if you want to change it edit this file: ROOT/templates/protostar/css/template.css in line 7010 change value of "font-size".

As I saw you manage to change module title, happy to see that.

- Instead of saying: 'it's not working', explain the problem in detail.
- Screenshots with the URL visible in them and the problem marked are more than welcome.
- Tell us how to replicate the problem, we can't fix it if we can't find it.
- Make sure that your site/server meets JomSocial System Requirements
- Make sure to setup JomSocial Cron Job
- Always provide us with access details to the backend and ftp. We need it to debug problems.
- If you have a similar problem, but a solution you found isn't working, open a new thread instead of 'merging' with an existing one.

- Use the "Thank You" feature on any post that helped you
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński