Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Problem in 'View all members' link

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • michel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

Hi, I have a site with jomsocial installation. I have set jomsocial menu default home, so i can see social network in site home page. Here is my site happypeopleof.com/

But the problem is when i click on 'view all members' link it let me in this page happypeopleof.com/search/browse but it doesn't show member list rather it shows normal joomla search page.

Please help me to solve this problem.

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Michel,
It seems there is a problem with htaccess file. When I disable the seo friendly url from site admin > global configration then it is working fine.
Can you check the file is ok or not.
You may also send us ftp info by editing the first post.
Thanks

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • michel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active Socialize Expired

I have solved that problem. A menu was conflicting. But what changes you did there. I had missing title, i got back it though by css edit. And still it missing a members module that i placed in the place main nav. And another problem that i had set default avatar with the image happypeopleof.com/components/com_community/assets/user-Male.png

But i am getting another image as default avatar. Here is it happypeopleof.com/images/watermarks/c820...feb1e80943fa82c2.jpg and a small version is happypeopleof.com/images/watermarks/thum...feb1e80943fa82c2.jpg

I have enabled multi profile but i want to use my default avatar happypeopleof.com/components/com_community/assets/user-Male.png

10 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired GURU Expired Publisher Expired AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Hi Michel,
Can you post this as a new topic.
You are expecting some thing which should to know to all our valuable customer and need to have a google tracking record with exact problem title.
So I am requesting to have a new post.
Thanks in advance

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński