Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Larger watermarks

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Lionel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Is there a way to increase the size of uploadable watermanks for Multiple Profiles ?
it idea is that the Watermark could take up bottom 25% of the Avatar and full width...

I understand that this may be a code hack,,, just point me in the right direction.

Or... just tell me where I can edit the max uploadable size :)

10 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Lionel,

you need to do the code hack, here the steps:
1. open /administrator/components/com_community/controllers/multiprofile.php at line 203

if( $width > 16 || $height > 16 )
{
	$validated = false;
	$mainframe->enqueueMessage ( JText::_ ( 'COM_COMMUNITY_MULTIPROFILE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_EXCEEDS_SIZE' ), 'error' );
}
edit 'width' and 'height ' in pixel.

and for languages, open and edit: /administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_community.ini
COM_COMMUNITY_MULTIPROFILE_MAXIMUM_WATERMARK_IMAGE_SIZE="Maximum resolution for watermark image is 16px x 16px."
COM_COMMUNITY_MULTIPROFILE_WATERMARK_IMAGE_EXCEEDS_SIZE="Watermark image exceeded maximum width and height of 16px."
edit both languages for your purpose.

I hope this can work for you, let me know

Cheers,
Albert

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lionel
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński