Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Edit profile updated when saved blank page or paswords don't match

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Alex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hey guys,

I'm currently having problem with users editing there profile, when ever they select or change their profile information they either get please go to edit details to change paswords as it doesn't match with confirmed password or they get a blank page when the click save?

any ideas what it could be?

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Alex,

I get this fatal error :

Warning: require_once(/home/technetbeta/public_html/administrator/components/com_extendedreg/helpers/initiate.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/technetbeta/public_html/plugins/community/extregjomsocial/extregjomsocial.php on line 25

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/technetbeta/public_html/administrator/components/com_extendedreg/helpers/initiate.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/technetbeta/public_html/plugins/community/extregjomsocial/extregjomsocial.php on line 25

Seems this issue caused by this plugin "extregjomsocial" I suggest you disable it.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński