Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

JomSocial navigation issues on iPad

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

Firstly, really don't like the pink/purple button styling on the your forum... ;-)

We are having an issue with the JomSocial navigation on iPad (could be on other devices as well, not tested). It is not responding when clicking on the menu items, dropdown works, but nothing else.

Can you please help with this? I suspect javascript issues as we had some a couple of weeks ago, JomSocial related.

Thanks,

Andrew

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Andrew.

About the buttons, it's only a temporary bug, since we made a lot of modifications to kunena to make it fully working on mobile devices, it should be fixed very soon.

And about navigation on iPad, our next release 3.2 willl be one of the first steps of mobile approach. A lot of problems with mobile devices will be fixed there, or maybe I should re-designed, anyway it'll work perfectly on our next release which is in 90% ready, and should be released soon.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

thanks Chris...

However the answer about my mobile (ipad) navigation is not good enough at present sorry. We have users who need to access our community and they cant navigate it currently... this is crucial!

I would appreciate it if you could assist us in getting this fixed at present.

Thanks,

Andrew

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Andrew
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

we resolved for the moment.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński