Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Activity Stream not working

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Zubia
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I'm having issues with the latest Jomsocial on Joomla 2.5. Activity stream is not working (Share button not responding, the same as tabs Status, Photos etc.). I'm not sure is it connected with this js error in Firebug Console: TypeError: $collapsible.collapse is not a function .

I had to comment bootstrap files in views.php file because my template is already loading bootstrap files.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Zubia,

Maybe you modificatino make jomsocial broken.. ok can you try revert to the original code please?

thank you

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Zubia
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Dimas,

Yes, it appeared I have commented too many lines of code, anyhow after reverting to original code I see these syntax errors quick-markup.com/p/52fb559b67637 .

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Not sure where is coming from, but if all functions are working fine I think you can ignore that error, seems just warning error wont break the jomsocia features as well... if you curious with this I suggest you try to re-install jomsocial

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Zubia
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Reinstalling didn't help, still getting syntax errors that are coming from /components/com_community/assets/joms.jquery-1.8.1.min.js .

10 years 3 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

I only see one error "Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: /en/news-activities-3.html " and that issue cuased by your joomla template, try this uaenationalgames.com/en/profile.html?template=atomic you wont see any error with that template.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński