Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Window Popup Modal Window Not Sized Well

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Please you try this on our newest version 3.2 (alpha) here joomla35.ijoomlademo.com/index.php/jomsocial if this issue still happens in your end just let me know, because this issue is working fine in my end.

thx

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Did you get my last post by any chance? It doesn't look like it was posted in the forum.

Thanks..

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Dimas,

Still having issues with 1 cwindow. It is the one that asks you to login. You will notice that I did change things around to make it easier on users while the cwindow resizing issue was fixed, but the code was not altered just the placement of the the fields.

I checked on your demo site and the issue does not happen. So the issue is this.

The login window resizes automatically, only when it is clicked a second time. Also, did can you get the facebook button to work in this cwindow? Does it work on your site?

When do you think we can get the new release by?

Who do you recommend to help us in customizing the socialize template if we decide to get it?

Is Guru ready to work out of the box, or does it need a lot of fixes like js? How does it compare to moodle?

Sorry about all the questions, we want to make this live by September and there is still a lot of work to do. We would like to do a soft launch next week if all the minor fixes are out of the way.

Talk soon!

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

Hi Dimas,

Still having issues with 1 cwindow. It is the one that asks you to login. You will notice that I did change things around to make it easier on users while the cwindow resizing issue was fixed, but the code was not altered just the placement of the the fields.

I checked on your demo site and the issue does not happen. So the issue is this.

The login window resizes automatically, only when it is clicked a second time. Also, did can you get the facebook button to work in this cwindow? Does it work on your site?

I think you need to try update to version 3.1.1, maybe it will help

When do you think we can get the new release by?

Before we release version 3.2, we will release 3.1.1 very soon, maybe this week or early next week

Who do you recommend to help us in customizing the socialize template if we decide to get it?

I cant give you the recomendation, but you can search them from www.jomsocial.com/jomsocial-developers and interview them choose the best for you.

Is Guru ready to work out of the box, or does it need a lot of fixes like js? How does it compare to moodle?

For more information regarding Guru I suggest you post to Guru Forum here www.ijoomla.com/forum/guru/

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

I upgraded and it did not change anything. The issue at this point is with that window only, all the other xWindows are fixed..

Just a reminder it's the pop-up login window, which has the Facebook login which doesn't work. I tried on a fresh install, and it doesn't work. I tested here:

joomla35.ijoomlademo.com/index.php/jomsocial

and it works fine, although the windows still doesnt have a title and I don't think you have the the FB API enabled so it doesn't show the FB login.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

Let me clarify this, so you only left the cwindow for FB connect right? but currently I cant use your FB connect I get this "The system was unable to detect your Facebook Login. Please try again.", can you verify again please?

thank you

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

I just tested with the demo and the window opens up properly.

I removed the override file, and the original is now showing the same as the original post. If you close the window and open it it then resizes properly. FB Login button will not show up in this window.

Try here: dashpoint.ca/dpcafe, and click join group.

Make the changes you need to make sure the FBlogin works, the window gets a title, and resizes properly.

When you are working on this, can you make the endless scroll work? I notice that function was available with one of the files you sent me.

Thanks!

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

If you dont mind, can you wait version 3.2 release, and then try again the popup issue there? because on joomla35.ijoomlademo.com/index.php/jomsocial we are using the newest version 3.2 but still in beta

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi Dimas,

I will wait. Do you have an ETA?

Marcos

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

very soon, we just released beta 2 last week, have you checked it? after that maybe will released RC version then stable version as well.

thank you

10 years 1 month ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

I don't have access to beta releases. Where do I see this?

Lastly, I've been working with our older JS versions, and let me tell you that they work a lot better than the new one. This latest release has delayed our launch by two years. Let's hope that your latest release fixes most of the issues we have been having.

10 years 1 month ago
  • Dimas Tekad Santosa
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hi Marcos,

I suggest you register to our beta site beta.jomsocial.com, our team will approve your account and you can download the beta version then, you can play around with it.

regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński