Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Window Popup Modal Window Not Sized Well

10 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Below, was Dimas post regarding this issue. This is still not fixed on version 3.

Is there a central place where I can adjust the height of all windows or do I have to do the one by one?

Thanks,

Marcos

Hi Mehdi and all,

Deeply sorry for delay answer, we have some issue with our forum before so we didnt noticed this topic already attended with support team / not.

Anyway, thank you Edie for hacking solution.. actually the height will be set actually on cWindow library depend by the loaded content.. please wait in version 3.0 this issue will be fixed there.

Thank you

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Marcos.

We gonna releasethe fix for this issue this weekend, I'll let you know as soon we gonna release it.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi,

I re-installed the latest JS and this issue is still happening. It is mostly with the Global Notification popup.

Friend invites and New Messages autoresize, although it cuts off the bottom part of the window.

I need this fixed, mostly because when the system logs you out for inactivity, the average user will bot be able to login with the pop up login window.

10 years 2 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Please upload those files to components>com_community>assets

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This message has an attachment file.
Please log in or register to see it.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Does not work.. See attached...

Attachment Notifications.png not found

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

The other two cut off at the bottom as well even though they are empty...

Attachment Message.png not found

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

The above images I posted, seem to be fixed. Could have been the cache. Please see attached for those that need to join when they are logged out:

Attachment Login.png not found

This is the login window to join a group when they are logged out.

Attachments:
10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Just a note.

Your fix works, but you have to close the pop up window and open it a second time, and with respects to the login window, the facebook login does NOT show on firefox, chrome or IE. IE shows these huge scroll bars.

It does show up however on Android Tablets, Blackberry Playbook (Sometimes after a while), and on IOS. The login window does NOT have a title, for example: "Please login:"

I was hoping to get this going today, but unless you reply with a fix, we won't be able to launch like this. Please let us know if you could reply to us with a fix, if not, so we can go home and wait until tomorrow.

Thank you!

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Another note.... clicking on the facebook login, redirects back to the same login screen.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Good Morning,

All I need to make our site live is this login issue fixed, and if possible, when joining a private group having the the Join Group button Change Automatically to "Request Sent" or "Pending" or something of the sort. When it is a public group, the button should automatically change to "Invite Friends."

Please send me the fix, or the instructions to fix this issue.

We really need to make this live today, it's been almost 3 years.

Thanks!

10 years 2 months ago
  • Paul
  • Visitor
Licenses:

Hello Marcos,

This post has been brought to my attention and i have looked into the issues you are having. I have just tested the Facebook log in and have correctly authenticated using Facebook and then continued to complete the process successfully so i am unable to see any issue with the Facebook integration. I have tested it on Chrome IE and Firefox then on I devices and all worked fine.

I checked the Pop up window sizes and they also appear to be working ok, in saying that there are a lot of them in different places but they seem to be ok, I wonder if this was caching in your browser

In regard to the buttons not changing once you press join group I will have a support person look at this as you are correct this is not functioning as expected on your site.

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Mr. Smith,

Thank you for taking the time to look at our issues. We really appreciate it. We noticed you tested on all browsers and all areas, this is great! We've been trying to make our site live for a while now, and in the final stretch we have found these hurdles. We are willing to make a soft launch despite all our other issues but to really understand the issue we are having you have to start logging out of the site completely and trying to access one of the private groups. You will immediately see our main issue that we would like fixed. I fixed the autosizing of the pop up windows, a fix was sent to me (thank you) and I applied it it worked everywhere except where we needed it most.

The join group button issue, and the login window not resizing does not allow us to launch. If we can get this fixed today we will really appreciate it.

How did you find the site speed down unda?

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hello Gents,

I know you have been working hard trying to get our issue fixed. Here is one observation, and our main concern.

When logged out, and a user accesses a private group page directly they get the "Join group" button. Upon clicking this button, they get the pop up dialog to login in an unproperly sized window. If you close this window and click Join group again, the windo WILL size properly, only to discover that the "Login Using Facebook" button does NOT show up.

Sometimes, strangely enough, on some android or blackberry tablets, the button does show up, but when clicked, it doesn't login or go where it is supposed to.

I hope this helps.

Any chance you could give us an ETA?

10 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Marcos
  • Junior Boarder
Licenses:

Hi,

Just wondering where you switched on display errors on php so that I can turn it off.

Thanks,

Marcos

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński