Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Registration not working correctly

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi,

I recently renewed my contract with you in order to update to Jomsocial 3.0 - and unfortunately it won't allow me to change the supported domain (which has now changed as I am using a site that has Joomla 3.0) - so please ignore the domain name below and visit commculturedemo.online-communities.info (however the login details are correct).

I am having an issue with the registration for JomSocial on the following site - CommCultureDemo.online-communities.info. I am using a gavick template (which supposedly is compatible with JomSocial) - however if you visit the site and select sign up / the JomSocial registration first screen appears (for username / password etc), however when you select next it does not show the custom fields or asks to upload an avatar (and in turn will not allow anyone to register). Please could you advise on why this is happening and how it can be fixed.

Many thanks, Carly

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Please could you let me know when you will be able to have a look at this.

Many thanks, Carly

10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello Carly

Please be advised that our support is limited during weekends
I have just been at your site and tried to replicate it but wasnt able to, it seem that registration at your site works fine.. take a look
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFH9crg_EAQ
can you please advise?

- Don't say feature not working. Instead, explain what you tried and what was the outcome.
- When you think you found the bug, try to replicate it on a fresh Joomla.
- When looking for support always provide temporary Super Administrative access to your site. We will ask for it anyway.
- Help yourself and read documentation which can give you answers to almost all questions you may have
10 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi Sinisa,

Thanks for your reply.
We have managed to fix the problem, it was caused by the setup of the menus.

Thanks for taking a look.

Carly

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński