Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated
Welcome the Technical Support section. Help us in assisting you by providing us with a concise and descriptive elaboration of your issues. Be specific and if possible, provide us with a step-by-step instruction in replicating your problem.

Pop-up windows are not looking right again

10 years 4 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Frizzy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

I have noticed that sometime in the last couple updates the pop-up windows which were looking good around JS 3 are now off again. You can even see this in your new template demo:

socialize.jomsocial.com/profile

Clicking the toolbar to view your inbox messages brings up a popup that doesn't show the SHOW ALL button, you have to scroll to see it, before it would open big enough to show that button. The notifications pop-up is also bad as it opens small and you have to scroll to see the SHOW ALL button.

I notice on mobile they are also affected and open off the the left side as well instead of being centered.

What can we do to fix this?

10 years 4 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Jeremy.

This was already reported to our devs, and they're already looking into this issue.

10 years 4 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired Socialize Expired

This also happens to me too. The popup box will make you scroll for almost everything that uses the popup box. Please help and fix.

10 years 3 months ago
  • Chris
  • Visitor
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hi Drew.

It'll be fixed in our next minor patch.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński