Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Create Kunena Topical Guru Category

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

I would like to automatically create the categories of Guru courses in Kunena, and below the courses, modules and lessons.
It is possible?

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Kunena is 3rd party extension that integrates into the Guru for adding the comments.
Sorry, It not possible in the kunena to auto-create a category as it has own categories and feature.
Here the options present :
Kunena Integration Settings
Automatically create a forum board for every new Course
Automatically create a forum board forever new Lesson
Automatically add the teacher as moderator of his/hers courses

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Pankaj Sharma wrote: Hi
Kunena is 3rd party extension that integrates into the Guru for adding the comments.
Sorry, It not possible in the kunena to auto-create a category as it has own categories and feature.
Here the options present :
Kunena Integration Settings
Automatically create a forum board for every new Course
Automatically create a forum board forever new Lesson
Automatically add the teacher as moderator of his/hers courses

Regards

Hi,

I think we have a reversal ... who joins Kunena is the Guru, using to post the comments and make the moderations of the teachers.
I have science that modules and lessons are created in Kunena as much as the teacher as moderator.
I think it is important that the Guru create categories of courses as categories in the forum, because it is very mixed, all courses (modulos and lessons) fall below the category "Courses" of Kunena, this is not good.

Regards.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,
At this moment and in the current version is just working as above.
I created a ticket for development team so they investigate this topic and see how it can be improved in future releases.
Thank you!
Alin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clecio Antao
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński