The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Kunena thank activity stream post - lang string

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi,
Could someone tell me where is the language string that alllow us to translate the "thank you" activity stream post from Kunena ? The one that says that "user x" thanked "user y" in the topic "xy" ?
Thank you!

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
open language/en-GB/com_community.ini
Find
COM_COMMUNITY_NOTIFICATIONTYPE_KUNENA_THANKYOU="Thank you"

Change it as per needs.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Thank you, Sharma, but I mean the whole activity stream kunena post.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I do not understand your question exactly, please share the URL of the screenshot which you want to change in Jomsocial.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Its about this one:
PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_WALL="<a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a> thanked <a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a> in topic <a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a>"

I translated it everywhere, but it still displays it wrong. The funny thing is that it appears in my language, but a word is missing, even if it is translated. Thats why i still believe i dont have the right one.

Please tell me in what files apears this : PLG_KUNENA_COMMUNITY_ACTIVITY_THANKYOU_WALL="<a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a> thanked <a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a> in topic <a href="_QQ_"%s"_QQ_">%s</a>" ?
Thks

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
It still not clear you are talking about kunena. Could you please share the screenshot and URL first.
It helps me to understand your issue.
Without details its hard to assume the problem.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński