The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Problem Jomsocial

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active AdAgency Expired iSEO Expired Socialize Expired

Good Morning
I'm in trouble at the jomsocial. With the update my submenus stopped working and the member counter too.

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Can You please tell me what is not working exactly ? I've just visited Your site and everything looks to be in order. Try clearing browser's cache, maybe some files are still being used in old version.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

As I said, the submenus its not showing. "Profile, Members, Friends..." I've attached some images so you can see what is not working. And it used to able to see all the network's users in Members, but it is only showing the total of the user's friends.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I fixed the Menu toolbar issue, You need to make the Menu type Jomsocial not menu-portugues for the toolbar items.

For the member counter, you have select JS member to show friends only in module: prntscr.com/iilgh4
So it show only friends.
If you click on all member menu from toolbar you can see all the site members.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

What was the problem with the toolbar?

And i've selected to see all the members, but it still doesen't show. You can see in the following attachments. It used to show all the members in the profile page.

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi
When it select friends it only shows the friends
I changed the settings you can see all members now: prntscr.com/ijrv7q

For toolbar, it recognises the items when menu type is jomsocial toolbar.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński