Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

how to get a valid licence-key for my GURU-Installation

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • andreas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hello,
I'm using the account "modis@joomsocial" and want to update the GURU-Software.

1. the backend of my Guru-Installation says: please insert a license-key from your mydownload-site under ijoomla.com. - not found there.
2. at www.jomsocial.com/my-licenses/licenses I can see the License Number: 1000xxx .. but when I try to use this in the Joomla-backend i get the error Message - wrong number

How is the correkt number for me ?
thx for your quick support,
andreas minka

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Have you added the domain to the supported list?
Open www.jomsocial.com/my-licenses/licenses
Add the supported domain in the Guru Pro now copy the license and add it in the Guru component.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • andreas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Hello, thanks for the quick support,
but the same I wrote: "2. at www.jomsocial.com/my-licenses/licenses I can see the License Number: 1000xxx .. but when I try to use this in the Joomla-backend i get the error Message - wrong number".
why ? wich is the right number ? the help says "put a number like 89005* in this field"

can you help please to update the GURU-Installation, I'm using the account "modis@joomsocial"
thanks, andreas

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
Kindly edit your first post and submit site super user details of site for mods/staff.
So that i will have a look on this issue.

Regards

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • andreas
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

hello,
sorry, our site is not available from the internet.

But you can close the ticket, i found a solution for us: i downloaded the component "GURU" from the site again and found the actual version 5.0.17 in this ..
after installation of this all is fine..

thx

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi
The key work only for the domain you added, if it's not live the license will not work and you need to do the manual installation for an update as you just did.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński