Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Discount for New Purchase and more

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Met
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hello, I'm building a new website for my boss and we want to purchase either the Professional or the Supercharged version of Jomsocial. My boss made a purchase back in 2016 (i think he bought the Professional Version). Now the license for that purchase is expired. Today we logged in to his Jomsocial profile (username: Panagiotis) and in the "My licensces" tab we could see the expired license from 2016 but could not find any option to renew it and thus gain the 30% lower price for the purchase of a new one.
Moreover, when we added a new product (Standard, Professional or Supercharged) in our basket for purchase we did not see a 30% discount for them, although as i said before my boss had purchased Jomsocial back in 2016. Is it obligatory to have an ACTIVE (not expired) licensce in order to get the discount when buying a new one?
I would also like to ask you which are the 16 premium addons that we will get when we buy the product (I'm talking about the Professional and the Supercharged versions of course.) I would like to know what extra functionalities they add to the simple version of Jomsocial.
Thank you in advance.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
Renew option is present when your membership is active as the membership is already expired the long time ago, I am unable to give a discount on it.
You need to buy the membership again.
here is a list of add-ons: www.jomsocial.com/index.php/pricing-compare
JS Trending Hashtags
JS Trending Groups
JS Trending Events
JS Trending Videos
JS Groups Suggestions
JS Events Suggestions
JS Friends Suggestions
JS Members Map
JS Force Fields
JS Force Avatar
JS Profile Completeness
JS Birthdays
JS Toolbar
JS Popular Events
JS Popular Groups
JS Dating Search
You have free themes and template as well that you can see on comparision page.
You can also look over valentine deal :)

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Met
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

@Met You can try sending email to our Sales Department at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to ask for renewal discount in this case.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Met
6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Met
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Thank you very much! I will.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński