Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Is Blank Module compatible with JomSocial?

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Palex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

Hello!

I am developing a website that works with Blank Module ( extensions.joomla.org/extension/blank-module/ ) to include php (blank module) in the page that shows the Community Builder profile of someone on screen. From such php module, I can access the visited profile database id, as well as the own id. Then, I porform actions in the database from the php blank module, that uses these two ids.

For production version, I need to include group functionality, but keeping access to these two ids, as well as to the "in screen" group id.

Please if possible, let me know if Jomsocial is compatible with blank module at these three needs ("on screen" ids of active friend, active group and own id), to go ahead with a Joomsocial plan.

Thanks in advance!

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
I checked the extension page and feature and saw its build for Joomla, however, it builds for Jomsocial or not, its depend on the extension, Its not like Jomsocial compatible with this extension. It would be is this extension support on Jomsocial because Jomsocial does not have any relation with this extension, I suggest you to ask to support team of extension to test it with Jomsocial, they can let you know better about working of extension.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Palex
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński