Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

my-adagency-packages/adagencypackage error message

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Adagency shows the following error when Packages link is clicked in adagency menu

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows, z.banners_cols as cols, z.adparams, z.rotatebanners FROM #__ad' at line 1

You may not be able to visit this page because of:

an out-of-date bookmark/favourite
a search engine that has an out-of-date listing for this site
a mistyped address
you have no access to this page
The requested resource was not found.
An error has occurred while processing your request.

Please try one of the following pages:

Home Page

If difficulties persist, please contact the System Administrator of this site and report the error below.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows, z.banners_cols as cols, z.adparams, z.rotatebanners FROM #__ad' at line 1

Attachments:
6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
So that we can check the problem on your site
Kindly share the details with me again here:
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

Regards

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Support,

I have provided the credentials as requested.
Thanks for your help

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please test now I made some changes in "/components/com_adagency/models/adagencypackage.php" file and all changes will ne added in the next AdAgency version for Joomla 4.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin,

Thanks for your help.
I did test it and found the following issue/s still persisting:

I disabled the Packages and Campaigns I did not want to show live.

The Overview still shows error page:
clcorhmiami.com/index.php/clc-sponsors/sponsorship-overview-2
I have set it as accessibly only to "Special" so the Public wont see it.

I will await your response before touching anything else.
Please advise.
Thanks again.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please test now, I made changes for "Overview" page too. Please let me know if something is not ok.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi Alin,

Thanks for your help with this issue. However, I am here right where I started form exactly 4 weeks ago...I now have the same problem...just on a different site.

As a Developer, whose clients are often breathing down my next for a speedy response to their issue, I am kindly asking for your assistance here. Perhaps you could save us both some time by providing me with the steps you took in order to implement the fixes you did on my client's account as I will be using AdagencyPro quite extensively as I approach customers from this point onward and it is a hassle to have to go through the 2 weeks back and forth between you and I for each site I setup AdagencyPro on.
Please advise.

Thanks for your advise and assistance in this matter.
God bless.

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please just log via ftp and copy these files:
"/components/com_adagency/models/adagencypackage.php",
"/components/com_adagency/views/adagencyadvertisers/tmpl/overview.php"
to the other site where issues persist.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 1 month ago
Licenses:

Thanks again Alin,

I did as you instructed above, now I get the following error message:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'rows, z.banners_cols as cols, z.adparams, z.rotatebanners FROM gmcsi2018S' at line 1

Please see the attachment.
Please advise
Thanks

Attachments:
6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi,

Please provide us site access and ftp account for the new site where you can replicate the issue.

Kind Regards,
Alin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Barrett Information Technologies, Inc.
6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Thanks again Alin,

God bless

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hi,

You provided us the site access for barrettinformationtechnologies.com, but there is not installed AdAgency extension and on your image error I can see that the issue is on this site - greatermiamicontinentals.org, please provide us this site access.

Kind Regards,
Alin

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Sorry about that :
Here is the information you requested:

6 years 3 weeks ago
Licenses:

Hello,
Please do not post info in thread, there is a secure form where you can post them.
FTP is not working! (Response: 530 Login authentication failed)
Please try it and send all the website data directly to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. do not post them here.
But please test and give me full website data, website is password protected and account you gave me is Administrator only.

Please give us full rights so we can help you, we already lost days with these back and forth emails and messages.
Thank you,
Alin

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński