The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Class only available on Joomla 1.6 on a blank page

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi

We are currently running Jomsocial version 4.2.5 on the website www.lovemyfootballcareer.com and the latest Joomla version with it.

We have tried to edit profiles from the front end (as a member) and as previously mentioned in an earlier message the error message Class only available on Joomla 1.6 on a blank page shows up

Please what is the correct route forward

some posts point to a temporary fix

I have been told to upgrade to the next Jom social and then told upgrade to Jomsocial 4.5

When I click the area to even upgrade (joomla backend) in the backend the message states (currently using the latest version).

Please as i mentioned the website is www.lovemyffoballcareer.com

i would like to get direction on the correct action. I can provide you with ftp or backend details if required

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The issue has been fixed in the Jomsocial 4.5 version.
you can take backup of the site and update the Jomsocial to the latest version.
I tried to check your site by the details you share on community porfile but those are not working for FTP and superuser login.
Kindly share the details with me again here:
1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

Hi Sorry I did not open the FTP its closed automatically i will open now for 7 days. I shall send you the details personally in a direct email.

My fear is we have customised Jomsocial alot e.g. the colour in CS s files will changing the version alter all this or is there a fix we can apply using a code/script

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active

please try again I have opened the FTP and provided all passwords

Hi

Apologies in regards to the first earlier message below, the FTP was locked we have now opened this so you can view the details.

The website again is www.lovemyfootballcareer.com

Summary:

We are currently running Jomsocial version 4.2.5 and the latest Joomla vrsion with it.

We have tried to edit profiles from the front end and as previously mentioned in earlier message the error message Class only available on Joomla 1.6 on a blank page.

Please what is the correct route forward

some posts point to a temporary fix

I have been told to upgrade to the next Jom social and then told upgrade to Jomsocial 4.5

When I click the in the backend area to even upgrade the message states (currently using the latest version).

Please as i mentioned the website is www.lovemyfooballcareer.com

i would like to get direction on the correct action. I can provide you with ftb or backend details if required

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi
The issue is fixed directly on your site.
For the version update, you can see the compatible version with Joomla version here : documentation.jomsocial.com/wiki/Joomla_Versions_Compatibility
And update the Jomsocial using Joomla extension manager installer directly by uploading latest version.

Kindly take full backup of site before update.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: ugochukwu egenamba
Moderators: Piotr Garasiński