Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Error: E_WARNING in Publications

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi when I add a pic and content in the publications page i receive the error, Warning: imagetypes() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /home/ncfit/public_html/components/com_publisher/views/publications/view.html.php on line 229 Do you have any idea how to fix it?

Thank

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Please attache an url to the page I'll be able to see this problem on. Will also need an access to joomla panel if it's neccessary to login to publish and an access to ftp.

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:

I have added the admin info. We have been working on this issue for the last 3 days, so a quick response will be very much appreciated.

6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hi

Unfortunatelly the admin panel access is not working. What happened here I believe is that one of Your other components is using a function with an exact same name "imagetypes", so the function used by Publisher has been overwritten. Luckly this function has only a cosmetic mining and will not break functionality, so I would advice to simply disable showing errors in joomla's global configuration under server section.

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński