The forum is in read only mode.

Support Forum

Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Informations on Privacy

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Expired

Hi everyone !

Before purchasing, i would like to be sure that's jomsocial is really what i need :) So there are some questions :

- Can we block "custom stream" for users ? In the back end, we can define defaut option but user can change that.

- When a closed group or secret group sent a invitation to a none user, can he folow the link to register himself ?

- If some create a discussion ou event or update a photo/video in a group, is it possible to restrict the stream activity only to members of the group ?

I couldn't test these situations with demo, so i ask ;)

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

Thank You for contacting us.
- there is a way to hide this field, so users will not be able to set their own stream
- this gets a little complicated, since only registered users can became members of groups. this is why You can send an invite to an email, but only after registration an invite to a group will be possible
- yes, groups can be set as private or hidden, so only users of the group can publish (private group) or even see it (hidden)

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński