Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

Event tool are not working for users

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

how to fix the Event tool for users. Users can click on CREATE EVENT and go through the entire fields and when they get to the final submit (CREATE EVENT) it remains in the same page and does NOT submit. You can see 'button' trying to submit.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi Larry,
To check this issue on your site, I need to access your site, Kindly create a temp superuser account and submit the details using below steps:

1. Edit your first post.
2. Click switch below main text field: prntscr.com/fk3hdg
3. Provide your site details: backend URL, admin credentials and FTP: prntscr.com/fk3hwz
4. Let us know that you provided credentials by posting in the same thread.

I will check the issue and get back to you with details.

Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Larry
6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

To fix this problem you will need to setup a Publisher user account and than add your event using that account.

Thanks

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

I fix this problem by setup a Publisher user account and than add your event using that account.

Thanks

6 years 3 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Larry
  • Fresh Boarder
Licenses:

Can you help me with this Warning: imagetypes() expects exactly 0 parameters, 1 given in /home/ncfit/public_html/components/com_publisher/views/publications/view.html.php on line 229.

6 years 3 months ago
Licenses:

Hi Larry,

I noticed you posted the same issue here: www.jomsocial.com/component/kunena/pre-s...ns?Itemid=771#185125
And support team member is working on it, kindly follow the same thread.

Regards

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński