Welcome! Support Forums have been reactivated

JomSocial Stream Ad

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

Hi

we are using the Ad Agnecy Pro. Im trying to figure out how can i make a package for JomSocial Stream Ad . I see I can add a ad from the backend. but i was trying to offer this to the clients on the front end.. Also why do it gives the client the option to place a ad in the social stream if I don't give them that option.. An if you give this choice why when a client has a ad thats between the ad size it will not accept. Like the package is for 250x250 there ad it 232 x 90 it still should fit in the slot.../..

Thanks

Attachments:
6 years 2 months ago
Licenses:

Hello,
Here are few articles about JomSocial Integration:
adagency.ijoomla.com/blog/entry/ad-agency-6
adagency.ijoomla.com/jomsocial-integration/

I am not sure about the second question, if the zone is included in the package then the customer can purchase and can add ads in that zones. Maybe you ned something else?

About the ads size, indeed there is a bit restrictive. If you set the zone to accept ads of any size then the size is not more required.
Thank you,
Alin

6 years 2 months ago
    Topic Author
  • Thomas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Licenses:
JomSocial Active GURU Active Publisher Active AdAgency Active iSEO Active Socialize Active

ok I created a Zone Side - 2
So when the client goes and create a ad for zone 2 they get the option to create a ad in the jomsocial stream, But that's not a zone allowed in that package.
Hope I explained a little better,,,

Moderators: Piotr Garasiński